27 February 2011

Dreaming of the Red Carpet...

Yesterday I announced the 2011 AcadeMolly Awards over at A Foreign Land.
I thought I would share what I wore to the ceremony. 
I chose this magnificent Carolina Herrera gown.  It was part of her Spring 2011 Ready To Wear line. 
Stunning, right? 


And as long as I'm dreaming, I should tell you that looked just like Du Juan too...

Now I've got to get outside and pull up that red carpet before it starts raining.

Do you have plans to watch tonight's other award show?
More importantly, what will YOU be wearing?

5 comments:

Linda said...

I'm going to a watch party. We are supposed to dress inspired by one of the movies. I still have my 30th item left to choose (I purposely left one out for this event, just in case). But I am still clueless! Better get crackin' cause time's a tickin'

The Auspicious Life

AnPhibian said...

I plan to wear LL. Bean to the Oscar broadcast. Something in pink fleece, I think. And if I'm feeling very devil-may-care, I'll also add my psychedelic fleece socks to the mix.

Just call me a maverick....

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I don't plan on watching, for some reason I'm really over award shows this year. The hubs and I are watching a movie instead.

Charlotte said...

I'll be wearing sweats baby!

Erin said...

was this your mystery item for the competition? I don't remember it in your selection this go around. :-)