06 December 2010

To Riff

Two months ago when temperatures were warmer and Winter seemed as though it might never come, I dreamed of wearing this outfit.

IMG_0565

I wrote about it HERE ...
You didn't follow that link did you?
Alright then, here's the outfit that I was drooling over when I wrote the post.


So, my vest isn't furry.  Actually my vest isn't a vest
My colors are a bit different... and I forgot my quilted bag that I don't own.
I threw on some jewelry too, here's a close up so you can see it.
IMG_0554

Even with all my improvising, I'm pretty stoked about how the ensemble turned out. 
Who knew I had all the components in my closet the WHOLE TIME?!? 
Thanks, 30 for 30.

IMG_0561

Now what should I wear for the big finale???


8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Adorable as always Mol.
x

k said...

I have no idea what you should wear! But this is cute :)

Unknown said...

Very cute! How cool that you had everything for that outfit already in your closet!

I don't know what to wear for my 30th outfit either, I feel like I should go out with a bang, I just don't know what that entails.

Joy said...

Adorable. And I like your outfit better!

Olivia said...

I like yours better too! Great job!

Sands said...

Oh man, this outfit is SO fab!!! Exactly like the one in that picture. You rock it even better though dear!

xo
Sands

Rachael said...

YES! I REMEMBER you posting about that outfit and HOPING you'd do it! You are so darling! Especially in your last pose.
I like your outfit more than the model's.

Alessandra said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my shoes. Glad I found you this way. Kind of love your sweater!

Congrats on basically being done!