07 November 2010

A Third of the Way There

Welp, I've posted 10 of 30 outfits up to this point.  I've gone ahead and done the math and that makes me one/third of the way to the big finish line.  I've always been really good with numbers.

Here's how things have shaken out so far...


There's just one item that I haven't worn yet.  I put a pair of khakis in and I'm kind of kicking myself for that.  I rarely wear them in real life, so to think that I'd mix them in is kind of silly.  But, I thought a pair of neutral pants would be helpful.  So far they haven't been.  Hopefully they'll come off the bench in the next round.

Also, as you may recall from my intro video, I left 3 pieces "to be named later" on account of the funeral we are attending in DC this week.  Well, I'm sure you've been sitting at the edge of your seat just WONDERING what will the remaining items be!! WHAT WILL THEY BE??  I'm here to tell you that the wait is over.  I'm adding a black jersey dress & black booties to wear to the funeral.  Then just to round out my stash to a complete 30 I'm sticking in a blue and white striped button down shirt.  I'll introduce it to you when the moment is right.

By the way, Thursday (Thanks, Jessi) is Veteran's Day. For your viewing pleasure here is the handsome hubby in his dress blues circa '97.
Man I wish I had that jacket.
{Is that what you call it, honey?}

Happy Item Choosing to everybody preparing to start their own 30 for 30 tomorrow!!!

9 comments:

DaisyJo said...

30 for 30? I understand that's 30 outfits in 30 days, but I've heard nothing about that! hmm
I love your style such cute outfits.
Replies from my blog-- No I didn't participate in the Improv, I just attended, but they called for audience members and I REALLY wanted to volunteer, but I chickened out.
As to the Christmas music, I know what you mean, but we just started getting cold weather here in FL 3 day ago, and the leaves don't change colors or snow so I need extra help to get in the spirit! :D

jessi bridges said...

I didn't know your husband used to be in the Marine Corps. We have something else in common! Oh and btw, Veteran's Day is on Thursday :)

liz said...

Oh my gosh, so far ahead! Congrats, I hope I can do as well starting tomorrow!

archives vintage said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on being a third of the way done! (I think we're all pretty envious of your math skills, haha)

Liz said...

Wow! Ahead of the game. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your outfits. :)

Josie said...

Girl, you know how I love your 30 for 30 posts. You're doing an amazing job; be sure to keep it up, love!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

I do love a montage! I think my fave is #10. It is a little quirky. But the boots on #8 are my absolute favorite piece. Are they the ones that came from Victoria Secret?

Unknown said...

Handsome man!!