27 March 2011

New in My Closet

On Friday, six girlfriends and I spent three hours shopping in our brand new Forever 21 finally.  We were celebrating a birthday and getting a little bit of retail therapy together.  It was a complete and total blast. But even with all that time, I still feel like I haven't gotten my fill of the enormous new store.  I plan to spend a little bit of time there to tomorrow on my own... I tend to be a more productive shopper when I'm shopping solo.  But there's no way I'll have near the fun I had with my girlies on Friday.

Here's what I brought home.


Forever21 Bed of Florals Top
Beso.com


I found this top in taupe, and plan to tie the sash in much less of a bow-in-my-belly-button kind of way.


Forever21 Peacock Teardrop Earrings
Beso.com

I had to get on the peacock bandwagon with these lovelies.


Forever21 Shimmery Beaded Top
Beso.com


I actually bought this top in "nude" which is an ultra pale pink.  It's beautiful but it might get returned because I'm not sure it works the rest of my closet.
__________________________________________________________________________________

In other news... da, de, da, da, da, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And the winner is:


Congratulations, Olivia!


Be sure to check out Miss Olivia's fantastic Fashion Wednesday Feature!  Who knows, you may see the prize featured around there sometime soon??

12 comments:

Marie said...

Nice buys!:D

I can never get enough of Forever21too.;D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Kellie said...

Pretty stuff! Our new Forever 21 is huge, too...I feel a bit overwhelmed when I go there.

Charlotte said...

Oh yeah I'm better at solo shopping, I hardly ever buy anything when I'm out with people. I'm poky-slow and I don't like to slow other people down.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to OLIVIA! =D
And I have *got* to check out that Forever 21 . . . haven't made it in there yet. Sounds like you guys had a blast and I *LOVE* what all you bought!

Olivia said...

You are kidding me! I won! You just made my night. You will definitely see this much needed polk-a-dot addition on Fashion Wednesday sometime soon.

jessi bridges said...

I can't believe I missed a giveaway!!
Love F21. I could spend days in that store!

Kassie said...

Really love the first top! CUTE!

Unknown said...

Looks like you got some cute stuff! We have a gigantic F21 about an hour away and you can literally get lost in there, it's kind of intimidating.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

E said...

I was drooling over the Forever21 website the Friday they donated sales to Japan. But I held back after my recent shoe buying splurge. If they do it again though, I probably won't be as strong.

Siena in Style said...

love the earrings!!!kiss from prague

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love forever21. the last top is super cute! great finds :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

KillerB said...

I can't wait to see how you wear those finds. I always really love pale pinks, whites and beiges, but I often chicken out when it comes to wearing them because I'm so pale anyway.

Here's a random question: Do you ever alter your make up when you really play up colors in your oufits? Just wondering if wearing super pale or very bold colors has any affect on your shade of lipstick or anything...

You always look great and so put together!