01 March 2011

To Send You Elsewhere

Haaaaaaaaaaaave you met Christianna?
She's the "amazing" talent behind The Girl With The Blue Bow.
She has this fun feature called Any Friend of Mine in which she introduces her readers to new bloggers.
How cool is that?
I'm headed over there in a few minutes to say, "hi." Wanna ride together?

Before we go, I should share yesterday's outfit with you.

Saturated


IMG_1723


IMG_1709


IMG_1700
Red Long Sleeved T (Express); Boyfriend Jeans (Gap
Snowdrift Booties (Nine West); Cropped Jacket (Thrifted)
Yellow Scarf (Gift from my Sister)


Alright, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's all go say, "Hi!" to Christianna at The Girl with the Blue Bow.










20 of 30


18 comments:

Christianna said...

Ummmm, I want your grey booties! They are "amazing", hahahaha!

Ashley said...

I like the way you mixed colors here :)

KillerB said...

1. I like that yellow scarf paired with the red shirt.

2. Your eyes are huge! (No fair!)

Anonymous said...

I like reading her "any friend of mine" posts. I love the yellow and red together!

k said...

rockin the scarf, i like it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I love this outfit and the photos are incredible!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

v cute! did you cut your hair recently?! it looks really good in these photos :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Kileen said...

i have to say that after seeing so much red, yellow, and blue together, it's one of my new fave color combos! and congrats on the feature!

cute and little

rlutz said...

I lust those gray booties!

Teresa said...

I also really like this outfit. It looks super comfortable and still pulled together. Great Job!

Bella said...

I can't believe how fast your hair is growing! I love the pop of the yellow scarf and surpisingly it looks great with the red shirt! You see, I would never be as daring as to pair those two colors together and yet here you are, doing it with such ease and looking great! I'm jealous!!

Charlotte said...

Christianna is so fun. :) And so is that scarf!

Cassandra said...

This outfit is adorable! And very colorful. :) I absolutely love your booties and scarf!

Elle Sees said...

congrats! love the pop of yellow:)

Brittney said...

cuuuute! yellow and red is a classic combination, and you look absolutely amazing. so bright and cheery and put-together. and congrats on the feature!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Love those gray booties!! And that yellow scarf is great!
Just came across your blog and I'm so glad I did. I love your style!

Lauren said...

The scarf is perfect with this outfit! I usually stay away from yellow and red together, but this works great. :)

Rachael said...

Heeeyyyy! I have that same shirt (in blue AND red) but it doesn't look so good on me. And it has no sleeves.