08 March 2011

To Join in the Fun

I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you, but today is finally Everybody, Everywear day!!!
March means polka dots around those parts and that makes me happy as a clam.



IMG_1862-1

Partly, because I actually have a polka dot item in my 30X30 items.
{yes... I'm still chugging away}
And partly because polka dots make me smile.

IMG_1868

You know what else makes me smile?
These fluffy white trees all over Chattanooga.
{yes... I'm talking about trees again.}

IMG_1867

However, please do not mistake them for Dogwoods or the hubby's hair dresser will rip you a new one.  She is apparently a flowering tree expert and does not take kindly to these stinky but beautiful Bradford Pears being mistaken for Dogwoods.  Suffice it to say, the hubby learned that the hard way.  
Consider yourself warned.


Now it's time to click on the button below and visit all the other lovely polka dot sportin' bloggers playing along with Everybody, Everywear today!!




Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear



25 of 30




9 comments:

Jenni King said...

Love your polka dots!

I am not a fan of those trees... i never got the appeal. They were all over my elementary school parking lot and they smell like bad fish! haha... I wish we had more cherry blossom trees around here... now THOSE are some stunner trees!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love the polka dots! and those trees are so pretty!! xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Bella said...

Molly, I'm loving how you've reworked this polkadotted dress for today's challenge/polkadot event. The black cardi is the perfect length and before I forget, I love your hair pulled back in the front like this!

Sherri said...

Awesome mix! Love the pop of plum and that dotted dress is a great wardrobe item. Yep, Bradford's are in full bloom here too. In fact, one of my photos were made in front of them too. Too funny about the hairdresser.

Linda said...

Those trees are beautiful. I don't blame you for talking about them!
I am also impressed that you had the forethought to include dots in the challenge. ESP, I tell you!

The Auspicious Life

Marie said...

I made the dogwood mistake once, ashamed to say! lovely dress!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Hesses Madhouse said...

CUTE dress! I'm new here. Found you through a friend's blog. Love this idea, and I'm loving those trees! Wish it would get to looking like spring around here.

Unknown said...

Those trees are really pretty! And you are too, of course. I like all your layers in this outfit.

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Rachael said...

Awww, dang. I didn't know about polka dot day. I totally would've joined in. Actually, I may have worn polka dots on the 8th.... But I certainly didn't take pictures.