31 October 2010

To Celebrate Halloweeeeeeeen

Last weekend we were walking through Target and the hubby asked, "What are we going to be for Halloween?"  I suggested we head to the costume department to look for inspiration figuring we could throw together make shift costumes to save a few bucks.
Plans changed when the hubby found this. 

(sorry I didn't de-red eye this one... oops)

He fell in love at first sight with the fuzzy penguin costume.


Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays.
Two reasons: 1. I love dressing up in costumes 2. candy
Since we've been dating the hubby has begun to get more and more into the fun.
So, when HE volunteered to dress as a giant fuzzy penguin, I'm pretty sure I fell even more in love with him.
Thankfully there was an Eskimo costume that I liked too and it kind of "went with" his penguin suit.


If you're looking for candidates for husband of the year, may I submit this photo for your consideration?


It's pretty awesome having lots of friends who are gifted photographers!!
My girlfriend had a whole set up to capture the guests in their get ups.
Awesome, huh?
Check out more of her work HERE.

I can't believe Fall Fashion Week has come to an end.  What a fun week! It's been great finding so many new blogs, getting tons of stylish inspiration and receiving such sweet bloggy love from all the visitors here.
Please head over to moms are for everyone! to check out one last day of fabulous Fall looks.


19 comments:

Amber said...

Soooo cute!
I wanted to do couple costumes but we both work till late. boo.

You're a super cute eskimo!

Billi London-Gray said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

E said...

That is fantastic!!! What a cute penguin-husband you have!

Charlotte said...

You make an ADORABLE Eskimo!

Nikki Mortham said...

Super cute idea... I don't see why this can't get used all through winter! This is a Christmas card waiting to happen...
Nikki

Emery Jo said...

you guys are the sweetness. I love the costumes!

Alyssa said...

you guys win cutest couple ever award. i just made this award up, and its purely in my head. but im still awarding it to you guys!!!

SomisSurferGirl said...

cutest couple and cutest costume combo!!!!!! love it!

Lea said...

This is so cute and so funny!

Unknown said...

LOVE this! hilarious and he looks so happy to be there. :) great costumes.

xx aj

Lori said...

Hello Internet twin :)
Your costumes are too cute.
I didn't even know they made penguin costumes

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ya'll are too adorable. Great costumes for sure!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

This is simply the best!

Unknown said...

great idea! I love it.

Ashley said...

so very cute :) Your husband is a real man!

Kara Endres said...

That's adorable! You two look like a great couple

k said...

penguins are my favorite things in the world! YES THE WHOLE WORLD! that costume rocks!

Olivia said...

He looks very comical--is he uncomfortable, or is that his penguin pose? You guys look great together!

Anonymous said...

Where'd you buy that penguin hoodie? It's super cute I'd love to wear it for next Halloween but I can't find it anywhere online. Help!