26 October 2010

To Make my Brain Hurt

During past Fashion Weeks I’ve banked pictures for my posting ease.
(and also to take advantage of the skillz of Miss Lexi my brilliant photographer)

DSC_0323

This year is no different.
Last week, I roped Lexi into a photo adventure at a beautiful local park full of changing leaves.
(and croquet sets which give me something to do with my hands)

DSC_0433

Okay, so here's where it gets a little complicated.
Not only am I participating in Fall Fashion Week, but I’ve also just started a 30 for 30.
(30 items of clothing ONLY for 30 days)

DSC_0325

In the past it didn’t matter that I wasn’t actually wearing the outfits on the days that I posted them.
Except with the 30 for 30 rules … This year it matters.
Plus, I had to take into account that once I run out of Lexi pics and I'm back to the tri-pod,
I'll go back to posting pictures the day AFTER I wear an outfit.

***

Does your brain hurt yet?

DSC_0357
Dress: Thrifted; Tights: Target
Boots: Rocket Dog; Necklace: Express
Earrings: Vintage (they were my step-grandmothers)

You should have seen me trying to figure out what I'm wearing this week and WHEN.
I’ve somehow turned a fun blog project into a complicated calculus equation.
I have a special knack for making life complicated.
It’s a gift.

Wait until you see all the lovely ladies participating in Fall Fashion Week this year!!!
Check them out right HERE at moms are for everyone.


28 comments:

Marie said...

30 for 30 sounds exciting, good luck!:D

You'll do fine and that second picture is really cute.:D

Happy Tuesday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

C.G. Koens said...

Which is pretty much what happened to me last week. I started out all excited, and by the end of the week I was stressed that I had worn some shade of orange three times! Hahaha! It was super nice to get up yesterday (and today) and no worry about who was going to see what I was wearing! hahaha!

Lexi said...

Aren't you glad you caved and got that dress? Purdy as every. Happy to be your paparazzi :)

Clare B said...

Good luck with your challenge - I think this is something I'd struggle with, especially if your needed a slightly different outfit everyday.

Sarah said...

Ooh, can't wait to see how 30 for 30 goes! What a great idea.

Emery Jo said...

hahaha i've managed to turn many a fun blog project into complicated calculus equations too. I also have a knack for complicating simple things... its a talent!

That dress is stunning on you- great colors!

Unknown said...

great dress! i also loveee those boots!

xx

NOELLE ALOUD said...

I would steal this outfit, head to toe. You look great!

Chelsea said...

that looks so comfy but yet so put together too!
cute pics.

Pamela said...

What great pictures, especially the one with the leaf. Cute!

Call Me Ishmael

Lindz said...

Love that dress. Love the look.

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

oh my, that sounds like quite the challenge!

that dress is absolutely adorable. oh, and i love the photo of you and the leaf. too cute! :)

KillerB said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see how your 30 for 30 goes-- I've thought about doing one of those eventually (but I'm scared!)

I love that you are playing croquet in those boots. Perfect.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

That dress is gorgeous!!

♥/Bevin @ All is Bright

Amanda said...

I'd be living in that dress! I have something kind of similar, but not nearly as cute as how you wear it, and it's so easy and comfortable for errands and park gallivanting. And don't get me started on your boots. All boots should have buckles! I've decided!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love those boots lady! They look fab with that dress!

Katelyn said...

Those boots and dress go so well together. Love it. :)

E said...

That does sound like calculus, but at least you'll look cute doing it! Love the dress.

Unknown said...

I love this dress with the tights and the boots! And good luck with the 30 for 30, I'd love to do one too but I'm too chicken right now.

And your hair is gorgeous btw, I love the color!

Olivia said...

So what I want to know is if I saw you right now would you be wearing that?? It is very cute!

katie said...

the for-real photoshoot idea is a lot of fun! love the croquet, and it makes me want to go out and play in the leaves. =)

Charlotte said...

That dress is a perfect fit for you. What a great thrifted find!

Mandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Rachael said...

You're lucky to have such a great photographer friend :)
Your eyes are STUNNING! I always love your fun photo seshes!

Lea said...

You are so adorable! And I'm curious to see all your 30 days of outfits!

Josie said...

Love your boots, dear -- so cute!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

k said...

your comment on paris made me laugh out loud. it shocked bama. ok and i've tried learning how to knit and it's not happening! it's awful! well, i tried with internet tutorials...it just doesn't go down. i hope i can learn someday!
and this outfit is cute, i want to see more!

Alicia said...

you always look like you're having so much fun in life - I love it. and you look so adorable today. :)