07 October 2010

To the Playground

I'm working on not making a cheesy, silly faced, over sized grin every time I see a camera in my face.

Can you tell?


Honestly though, how can I be expected to not make silly faces when I'm unleashed on a playground on a sunny Autumn day with my girl Lexi egging me on??


You’ll notice that the Tripod got to take the day off.  Obviously the picture quality here is too fantastic to have come from my point and shoot.


And there’s no way I could have wedged myself in here in the 10 seconds that my camera timer gives me to “Strike the Perfect Outfit Post worthy Pose.”


I'm incredibly fortunate to have a friend who’s willing to spend some of her valuable time and use her awesome camera to take frivolous pictures like this.  I secretly think she’s so willing because on photo shoots, she gets to boss me around. 

But don’t tell her I told YOU that.


Old Navy Fuchsia Cardi, Electric Green top from Target
dELiA’s Plaid Pants, Bright Yellow Me TOO Suede Loafers
Brown Sunnies from Target

I'm pretty much in love with this outfit because:
  1. It’s comfortable
  2. The bright colors (not really autumnal) make me smile
  3. In my mind it looks “put together” and complete
  4. It’s comfortable
Thank you, Lexi, for being my friend AND for your amazing photography skillz.



6 comments:

C.G. Koens said...

Looks like you had fun! :-) I really like those shoes and I was happy to see you have your hair in two braids - mine just happens to be done the same way today and I probably look like I'm 12. ;-)

Lexi said...

It isn't JUST because i like to boss you around...it's also because i can convince you to do things like shove yourself into a tube :) So much power...mwahhh haa haa

KillerB said...

You're pretty :)

KillerB said...

You're pretty :)

Olivia said...

Love it! And I don't recognize that playground. Wait a minute. Is there a play ground I haven't taken my kids to anywhere in the world??!

Unknown said...

Those photos are so fun, and you have such an infectious smile that it made me smile :-)