18 October 2010

To Watch my Cousin Get Hitched

Last weekend we took a trip back to St. Louis for my cousin's wedding.


Here's a picture of me with my best accessory.


Another one of my cousins announced she's going to have a baby!!
Check out her blog HERE.  She's super funny.  You won't be disappointed.


Dress: Express; Shoes: madden girl

Thankfully, my dress and shoes were good for dancing!


As pretty as I felt, I couldn't compete with Lindsey, the beautiful bride!


She rocked not one but TWO stunning gowns that evening.
Clearly she was the one to look at!

Did any of you fashionistas change dresses before or during your reception?

7 comments:

Lexi said...

i love brian's face! and you look beautiful!

E said...

I love the idea of changing dresses for the reception. Not that I am married, but maybe someday I'll use it.

Marie said...

Such an elegant dress, you look great!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Charlotte said...

You are a BABE! Wow! What a knockout. I love both your shoes and the bride's reception shoes... very fun!

I did not change before my reception, but my wedding dress was super comfy anyway. It didn't have much of a train, so I didn't have to worry about pinning things up. I boogied DOWN in my dress too - did a bunch of swing dancing and Thriller, aw yeah!

Unknown said...

you two are the cutest couple i've ever seen....seriously. love your wedding outfit!

i'm not married yet, but most likely won't changed dresses on the big day--it's in mexico, afterall ;)

xx

Olivia said...

Love the pics of you guys dancing! It looks like so much fun!

Samantha said...

I love that first photo..you two are too cute!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com