11 October 2010

To Give Myself Indegestion

Hi, my name is Molly and I am a Jack In the Box Taco Addict.


Living without a Jack In the Box in Chattanooga, has been both a blessing and a curse over the last 4 years.  It has saved me from countless bouts of indigestion but has also deprived me of the delicious fried delicacy that is the Jack in the Box Taco.
As a result, EVERY time we drive through Nashville I am compelled to stop
at a drive through for at least two tacos.


I decided to spare you a picture of me actually eating the Tacos because, let’s face it, they just don’t look that appetizing.  But, oh, do they taste like a little bit of heaven.

White T: Gap (before they changed their logo) ; Scarf: St. Louis Art Museum Gift Shop
Skirt: Express ; Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Rocket Dog

So, I guess the only question is, “Which is worse, my predilection for silly poses during outfit photo shoots or my passion for fried, pseudo-Mexican fast food?”
You be the judge.

Fess Up.  What’s your fast food guilty pleasure?


13 comments:

lisa c said...

that scarf is so perfect with those tights! love it!

and gap...so, so, so unbelievably lame.

C.G. Koens said...

Ugg...had a comment typed out and it didn't publish for some reason. Hate that.

So...look at you in those tights! I don't think I would be able to leave the house in them, but you are totally rocking them! :-) And what is this about the GAP? What in the world did they change their logo to??

Guilty Fast Food Pleasure? Well, pretty much anything fast food is a guilty pleasure since we've been doing the South Beach thing, but I would have to say that a slice of lemon pie and a bag of waffle fries from Chick-fil-A would top my list. :-)

KillerB said...

Ched-R-Bites from Sonic, all the way. I can only find them in some midwestern states. I'm pretty sure every time I eat them, I shave a year off of my life.

Ashley said...

girl, you need to try a California Burrito in San Diego. You'll never go back to fake mexican food!

Olivia said...

I like pop tarts. Isn't that horrible? I bake, I hardly eat anything like that from a box, but if I buy a box, I hide it from the children and only eat pop tarts when they are not around, so I won't have to share.

Lori said...

I want a close-up shot of that scarf. It looks beautiful.
nomoresweatpants.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Fast Food Guilty Pleasure is.... JaMocha shake from Arby's. aw yeah!!

(Though I also love me some fake Mexican food. Taco Bell is mm mm good.)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those tights are SO fantastic!

E said...

I'm a sucker for Wendy's frosty with fries, I dip them in and it's a delicious combination of salty and sweet. I also love Sonic's cherry limeade.

This outfit is wonderful, edging towards fall but still light and bright enough for beautiful weather. And the scarf and tights are amazing!

Jane Milton said...

I love your tights! They are rocking. I also love your sunglasses as well.

As for your Jack in the Box Taco addiction, they don't call it Jack in the Crack for nothing! I used to eat there late at night when they were a few blocks from my apt. Now that I'm in DC, all I can do is dream about those delicious curly fries. Yummmmm......

Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I love Jack in the Box too!:D Can't blame you for missing the tacos, those are good.:D

How cute are those tights?!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Sharon Lei said...

My fast food guilty pleasure would have to be french fries from McD's. mmmmm.. fried, salty, yummy goodness!

I'm lovin' your tights. They make me smile. :)

xx Love & Aloha

T said...

OMG, thise post made me laugh. I am a fast food purist - anything from McDonald's makes me happy, especially a double cheeseburger with a side of Filet o' Fish.