05 October 2010

To Get My Hair Did

I spent several hours in the chair today.


Is there anything that makes you feel more beautiful than a new hairdo??


My stylist, Cameron, is a mastermind.
She also happens to be one of my very best friends in the whole wide world.


Having your best friend do your hair ensures that there is never that awkward "sort of stranger"-in-your-personal-space-trying-to-make-small-talk feeling that often accompanies a trip to the beautiful parlor.


Plus, she is soooo much better at blow drying and flat ironing my hair than I'll ever be.
I keep looking at myself in the mirror, saying, "My hair is so pretty!!"
Wait, is that vain?

Thrifted Dress $4; Mustard Cardigan Urban Outfitters
2nd Hand Belt 50¢; Cowboy boots seen here
Scarf from Marshalls; Bracelets gifted from the MIL

12 comments:

KillerB said...

Love the hair! Did you get a new color as well or is it just the sunshine bringing out some natural highlights?

Also: that scarf is way classy.

k said...

aww it's so pretty!!!!
and i can't believe your husband in that last post....haha

E said...

I love that outfit! And the hair looks great. There's almost nothing better than getting hair done and feeling fabulous.

Olivia said...

Awesome! Your outfit, your hair, everything!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love those boots! I'm really such a sucker for cowboy boots.

Elle Sees said...

love the fall colors!
and yes, i got a blowout last wk & went out to dinner just to show off my hair. it made me feel better!

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

your hair looks FANtastic! (super jealous...i'm rocking some unintentional but apparently trendy "ombre" toned hair...eep!)

Elaine said...

Your hair is SO pretty!!! I do hate that small talk part about hair stylists....

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

Kristina Clemens said...

Wow!!! You look great!! What amazing hair you have....mine's nothing but frizz, uuuggh

Ashley said...

Nice hair :) I love getting my hair done as well...it puts me in such a good mood!! :D

Linda W said...

I love the colors of this outfit!

I'm a new reader - you have great style!

Linda W said...

I love the colors of this outfit!

I'm a new reader - you have great style!