06 October 2010

To Exercise My Brain

I went to listen to Malcolm Gladwell speak at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga last night.


I tell you this, mainly because I want you to think I'm super cultured and probably incredibly intelligent.
The truth is, I’ve never read one of his books (though after hearing him speak I intend to) and the lecture just sounded like something fun and different to do.

It was both.  And as a bonus it was really informative and inspiring too.


Plus we went to Sweet CeCe's afterward. 


Unfortunately all good things come to an end.  Tear.

Tunic: Old Navy; Lace Tank: thrifted
Ancient Skinny Jeans: Express; Knee High Riding Boots: Victoria’s Secret
Earrings: The Limited; Belt: thrifted (also seen here just turned around)

As a side note, have you ever seen Malcolm Gladwell?


Separated at Birth?
You be the Judge.

7 comments:

Marie said...

Loving your boots and I do see some similarities, haha!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

E said...

If I lived close enough to come steal your boots, I would. Luckily for you I'm no where near.

Charlotte said...

yowza! you is lookin' good!

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

ok i LOVE this post because:

1. you're killin' it with that outift. it's perfection!

and

2. i love malcolm gladwell's books! i bet it was really cool to hear him lecture. :P

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I need those riding boots! You look so fab!

Olivia said...

Never heard of Gladwell (I don't profess to be cultured in the least) but I love your studious outfit. (Ah, boots!)

lauren said...

what a great outfit!

and i've never read any books by malcom gladwell, but i'll definitely check them out!